Sunday, March 2, 2008

Malaysian Night







Although the Malaysian Night 2008 was spetacular, I'm depressed by the fact that I am still undecided whether I should spend most time and energy into photojournalism than anything else... I know things won't always turn out well or "as expected" but sometimes I feel I'm trapped by the disconsolate mood that I think is caused by other egoists like me. I guess I should not even start thinking like this. And, I should be thankful to the fact that I am enjoying the oppotunity to learn and study many things here in U.S..

3 comments:

Clay Lomneth said...

I really dig that third and last one. Haven't seen you in a while, Tomo, glad to see you're still shooting well.

Unknown said...

Ha ha!
You made the tree famous!
Unfortunately I ain't got no branches nor leaves for the play.
But I think the play rocked anyways! hehe
_o/

Tomo said...

Thanks & long time no see, Clay. I kinda had feeling that you would like a photo like the third one.